Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blog to Get Caught Up

Well Thanksgiving is over and I have so much on my mind. I bought 2 new books I believe will really speak to me. ( I literally read 4-5 books at the same time.) One is "48 Liberal Lies About American History (That You Probably Learned in School)" by Larry Schweikart and "Persecution: How Liberals are Waging War Against Christianity" By David Limbaugh. ( This is an entire cool blog post in itself.) Because I have 4 children in the public school system, I connect those dots.

I want to speak briefly about the "crashing" of the White House party. I had the honor of working ( on the fringes) with members of the Secret Service years ago and have the utmost respect for them BUT, no matter WHO the POTUS is and whether I like him or not, their job is to protect him or her!!!!! They failed miserably and shame on them. I do, however, respect their honesty and apology but like with my children, many times punishment is still in order!

Last but not least, I learned the President will announce his troop decision with the West Point cadets as his backdrop! Oh my goodness! As a veteran, I am sick and tired of this president using our brave men and women as a photo-op. He said it himself. (Look up Glenn Beck's best Obama Gaffs) Once again, I ask that you contact the White House and let them know your disdain!!

I will try to stick to 1, yes 1, topic in the future. Bill Cosby explains it best in his old stand up, kids cause brain damage!

Maria Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment