Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Hate Speech" from the Pulpit???

If my memory serves me correctly, the 1st ammendment protects free speech! Intelligent or not so intelligent. Even right or wrong unless illegal. Well strap in for the new liberal ride of fringe spin. They are in the process of creating legislature that makes speaking about homosexuality FROM THE PULPIT a hate crime!! The Bible also speaks of liars, cheaters, "religion" lovers, adulterers, those who lust and many more sinners. Will that become hate speech too? I believe this administration would be guilty of most. It's funny, "hate speech" only seems to come from Christians and conservatives. What about when atheists venomously run God fearing people into the ground. Absolutely not! What about when Joy Bahar on the View said teaching our children about creation was equal to child abuse!! This truly happened on air. Investigate it. "Hate Speech"? I served my country with honor so people could spew that absurdity! Do I like it, NO!. Should it be a crime, NO! I am very pro-life but bombing abortion clinics is a crime and not to be tolerated by anyone!! The Bible teaches to hate the sin NOT the sinner!! I AM A SINNER as are all of us, I'm just forgiven.!! Wake up to this and take a firm stand. The Government listens to the loud minority not the silent majority!! They have awakened a sleeping giant though. Everyday we become more and more the LOUDER majority!!

No comments:

Post a Comment